1. do not take on an empty stomach.Eating on an empty stomach, protein powder will be used as a general "hot food" consumption, not only waste, but also increase the metabolic burden of liver and kidney.
2. add seasoning to control.Sugar and salt can't be too much.
3. Do not eat with acidic drinks. Apple juice and other beverages contain organic acid components, mixed with protein powder, will form a clot, affecting digestion and absorption.
4. if you are taking whey protein powder, but also pay special attention to not excessive heating, preferably soluble in 40 ℃ below the water, porridge and other food, can also be used as a cold drink to eat.Because whey protein powder contains many active substances with special physiological functions (which is the main cause of its high price), it will lose its activity once heated.
5. normal people do not need to add eggs *. Protein powder is only suitable for children, pregnant women, the elderly, malnutrition, hypoproteinemia, anemia and other people who need to supplement protein, can not be blind, long-term consumption. For healthy people, the lack of protein generally does not occur as long as they stick to a normal diet.
6. the consumption of protein powder should be carried out under the guidance of professionals, the amount of consumption should not be too much. After digestion and absorption of protein through the gastrointestinal tract, it is necessary for the liver to be transformed into the body's own material for human use, at the same time, protein metabolism products such as ammonia, urea and other nitrogen containing substances need to be excreted through the kidneys.
If you eat too much protein, it will increase the burden of liver and kidney.
7. gout patients should not be taken, liver disease patients due to the liver on the processing of protein, the use of obstacles, should be appropriate to increase the intake of protein. However, for patients with liver coma and advanced cirrhosis, the supply of too much protein will increase the burden of the liver, aggravate the disease, should limit the intake of animal protein.